|When did I have time for this pic?|
Busy is an understatement. I have so much to do in my world of blogging that sometimes, I forget to breathe. If you didn’t know, I’m the creator and founder of Blogs by Latinas (my baby). I literally sit here trying to fit in time to add blogs, return emails, write posts and have a life. BUT, I wouldn’t give it up for anything in this world. I love what I do.
Yes, I have almost 80 blogs waiting in the cue to be added to the directory.
Yes, my house is a mess.
Yes, I’m running around like a chicken with my head cut off.
No, I don’t regret it.
Being able to blog is my outlet. It’s a passion like any other I’ve ever had. And if it wasn’t for the amazing blogueras who inspire me every day with their blogs, who knows if I’d have that same passion.
Thank you to all of you who inspire me…daily. You know who you are. Sending you a virtual hug!
I also wanted to update you with what’s going on in my world:
- For the next couple of days, you can still submit your nominations for the 2011 Blogs by Latinas Awards. It’s nothing fancy schmancy, just a way to acknowledge Latina bloggers. You can submit your nominations here.
- Are you a Latina blogger who hasn’t submitted their blog to the Blogs by Latinas directory? Do that here!
- If you haven’t “Liked” the Latina Smart fan page or the NEW Blogs by Latinas fan page on Facebook, you’re missing out! Enter the world of the positive and empowering Latinas.
- Today, is the last day to enter to win a Kmart gift card and a chic Latina Smart tote bag. Enter here.
- Next week, I will be heading out to New York City baby!! I’ll be part of The Fashion Front, a group of bloggers selected to cover Full Figure Fashion Week. You can visit my other blog Curves and Chaos to keep updated.
- Speaking of curves…go over to Curves and Chaos and enter the Hot Summer Giveaway. Enter for a chance to win $100 from Swimsuits For All.
- This Sunday, I will be part of a curvy girl yard sale called Curvy Girl Closet Raid. There will be different items for sale, but the clothes will range in sizes 10-24 and 1X-3X. Message or Reply to me on @BlogsbyLatinas via Twitter if you want to go and I’ll send you the invite.
- Tonight, on Click Latina I will post a yummy new giveaway! Stay tuned!
Powered by Facebook Comments